Prevention and treatment
- For active people who care about their health
the drink is an ideal part of water intake as
well as prevention that is adequate after
reaching 35 years of age when gradual loss of
bone mass occurs.
- As we age, more calcium is excreted than
taken in and bones become more susceptible
to fractures. This risk is higher for women who
lose more calcium due to the decreasing level
of estrogen, that is why it is recommended to
increase the calcium intake to 1200 – 1500 mg.
- Adequate daily intake of calcium and vitamin D
is an essential part of treatment of osteoporosis
and osteoporotic fractures. The drink has
no undesirable effects, that is why it is suitable
for long-term drinking.
- The results of the studies of postmenopausal
women proved the positive effect of mineral
water with higher calcium content for the prevention
and reduction of bone mass loss.
- Non-alcoholic drink AQUAOS is not only
a source of calcium and vitamin D3 but as
a part of water intake, it also hydrates.
- Drink AQUAOS is an ideal part of prevention
and treatment of osteoporosis, its added
value is also its excellent absorption of natural
calcium and absence of undesirable effects.
- Slovak Society for Osteoporosis and Metabolic
Bone Diseases recommends AQUAOS in
the treatment of osteoporosis.